Local residents only.
What to expect when coming in for your class:
1. We will be operating at 50% capacity to allow for proper social distancing guidelines while in the studio also all bikes are placed 6ft apart.
2. All bikes/weights and shoes are thoroughly cleaned before and after every class by staff members.
3. All employees will be required to wear a mask.
4. A modified class schedule will also be implemented to allow enough time between classes for social distancing and for our staff to clean all surfaces.
5. We will be using cleaning products approved by the CDC to kill viruses on all touch surfaces.
6. Handwashing and use of hand sanitizer (available in the studio) is highly encouraged for all riders, and required for all staff.
7. Temperature checks will be performed for all staff and guests.
8. We ask that riders bring as few personal belongings/bags as possible (preferably just wallet and keys).
9. Check-in for all classes will be verbal (no sign-in sheet or shared pens will be used.)
10. We will only allow 2 riders in the lobby at a time to check in to maintain social distancing.
11. One-way arrows will be placed throughout the studio to guide riders in/out of the studio to maintain social distancing.
12. Absolutely no late entries will be allowed. No exceptions.
13. All Rush Cycle members must sign up for class through the Rush Cycle App. Once the class is full, you will be added to our waitlist immediately. No-walk ins will be allowed to attend class. Any drop-ins or new clients will need to contact the studio 48 hours prior to the class they are wanting to attend to book.
The Rush Ride is a 45-minute full body workout that combines the effective cardio burn of indoor cycling with exercises that target your core and arms. Our highly skilled instructors sync the music to the routine so you will have a blast. Get ready to be inspired, ride as a team, and bike to the beat!
We are close-knit team of instructors and studio staff excited to share our passion for Rush Cycle with you! We are here to help you achieve your fitness goals, and we welcome and work with riders of all fitness levels, whether you are an athlete looking for cross-training or starting a fitness program for the first time or after an extended break. We want to make sure you have a great experience at our studio - we will get you checked in at our front desk, help you get set up on a bike in the studio and inspire you through a full-body, high intensity cardio workout! You will walk out feeling energized, accomplished and ready for your next class! We invite you to come see what our "Rush Family" is all about!
115 1st Street South St. Petersburg, FL 33701
"The atmosphere of The Rush is extremely motivating, which helps make every workout count! The lights are turned off, as you spin, and they have black lights.
The instructors are knowledgeable and energetic, and make sure you are pushing yourself to your limits. Every spin class makes me feel great. I always feel like going back for more."
"Indoor cycling is literally the only form of exercise I enjoy. The room is kept dark with blacklights so you never feel like you're being stared at or judged. The instructors are all enthusiastic and motivational. Plus you feel a pack mentality with the other riders when you're all on the same beat and swaying together."
Local residents only.
© 2020 First-time visitors and local residents only. Certain restrictions apply. At participating studios only. See studio for details.